Tuesday, September 30, 2014

CWW project self assessment

For me the strengths in the project is that a I had a lot of good and clear information that demonstrated I understood the topic. Also, that my presentation was organized and easy to understand. A lot of people, including me, liked the way I put information besides the illustrations.

Some of the more difficult areas were showing the invisible and visible aspects of culture.
I also had trouble showing region. I could have added more pictures and spoken more clearly. If I were to do this again I would try to add more visual help and speak more slowly.


3.8.A Use appropriate data sources and tools to generate, manipulate, and interpret geographic information such as the location of, size of, and distances between places


I think that I should should get a 3.5 because some of the evidence that I put in the project wasn't so clear and it didn't show my complete understanding.



3.8.f  Analyze the structure and characteristics of different populations and 4.8.b  Explain behavioral norms and taboos in different cultures.


I think that I should get 3.25 because the evidence of one of the features wasn't so clear.


CCSS.ELA-Literacy RH 687 Integrate visual information (e.g. in charts, graphs, photographs, videos or maps) with other information in print and digital texts

I think that I should get a 3.5 because I put visual help but it wasn't showed creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment